Location: Hybrid (South London office)
Salary: £35,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £50,000)
Job Type:Full-time – Permanent, immediate start
MASSOLIT is an educational platform hosting short video lectures delivered by leading academics, aimed at GCSE and A Level students. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality resources to schools, with over 8,000 lectures covering the arts, humanities and sciences.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to join our Sales team, focusing on inside sales and upselling to existing clients.
The Account Manager will join a small and dynamic team of passionate people, dedicated to providing excellent teaching resources to schools around the world. This role is perfect for a tenacious self-starter with some B2B or SaaS sales experience.
The successful candidate will work out of our office in South London with the option to work from home a couple of days each week. Full job and product training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to inquiries and setting up schools with free trial access to MASSOLIT.
- Making contact with existing customers about new products and services.
- Communicating the benefits of MASSOLIT over the phone and via email to senior leaders, teachers and librarians.
- Helping schools through our online ordering process.
- Working with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers are onboarded properly and in a timely manner.
- On occasion, attending events and conferences to represent MASSOLIT and meet new prospective customers.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can build rapport quickly with a variety of personalities via video call, phone and email. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their career in sales or account management, and who wants to make a large contribution towards the growth of the company.
- Confident communicator that can converse with many different types of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and can work independently
- Tech-literate and able to pick up new tools quickly
- Track record of exceeding targets / KPIs
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of B2B or SaaS sales experience
- Prior knowledge of EdTech industry
- A passion for education
Working for MASSOLIT means being part of a fun and supportive team, and comes with a variety of perks:
- Regular company events and socials throughout the year
- Join a small business during a period of rapid growth
- Flexibility of working from home and from our London-based office
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.